Health & Safety Protocol
We have taken the necessary steps and precautions to comply with CDC, State and Sonoma County health ordinances regarding Covid-19. Plenty of spacing has been arranged to allow 6 feet or more of physical distancing between different parties and our staff at all times. Please familiarize yourself with our protocol before your visit.DOWNLOAD OUR HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOL
Policy for Your Visit:
- The number of people in a group can’t exceed 10 guests. All members of the group must be from a single household. The entire group must be present to be seated at one time.
- Upon arrival guests are required to wear face masks while on the property. Masks may be removed by guests when seated. Visitors are asked to bring their own face masks.
- Guests check-in at the Castle entrance.
- Guests exhibiting symptoms associated with Covid-19 will be asked to return another time.
Cleaning & Sanitation:
We are strictly adhering to the guidelines set forth by the CDC and local health organizations to ensure the wellbeing of our guests, employees and community.
- Hand sanitizers are available.
- Tasting areas will be disinfected before and after each guest experience.
- Glassware will be washed in our high temperature dishwasher at a minimum temperature of 180 degrees.
- Staff will keep 6 feet distance.
- Restrooms, door handles, and other high contact surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized on a continuous basis throughout the day.
- Menus will be used by a single guest.