Castle Estate Vineyards - "Three Brothers"
Have you ever dreamt of walking through your own vineyard, or imagined your name on an exquisite bottle of wine? Well, here’s your chance!
Located in the heart of the wine country’s picturesque Sonoma Valley, Ledson Winery wants to give you the exclusive opportunity of seeing this dream become a reality. Surrounding the Ledson Castle, our newly planted Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot and Malbec vineyard rows will make up our newest wine, "Three Brothers."
You will be given the opportunity to reserve your vineyard row in Block 1 (reserve wine) or Blocks 2 - 6 (non-reserve). Each row will be specifically marked with your personalized plaque. For rows located in Block 1 you have the opportunity to book 2 private tastings per year, up to a party of 6, hosted at your vineyard row. (Charge applies for additional guests or food items from our Gourmet Marketplace.)
Our winemaker, Steve Ledson, will harvest the Estate Vineyard grapes, blending them to craft an exceptional Bordeaux style wine, "Three Brothers." Each bottle of "Three Brothers" wine you receive will display the name you choose on the label.
Download the "Three Brothers" Label
- Reservation of one vineyard row or more for a minimum of 3 years
- Minimum allocation of 4 cases per vineyard row per year
- A plaque in the vineyard displaying your name and a plaque for your wine cellar for each vineyard row
- For rows in Block 1: Opportunity to book 2 private tastings per year, up to a party of 6, hosted at your vineyard row. (Charge applies for additional guests or food items from our Gourmet Marketplace.)
- Personalized label on your bottles of wine.
- Fixed case price for 3 years: $60/bottle; $70/reserve bottle.
- Preferred club member pricing (20% off) on wine: $48/bottle for the non-reserve or $56/bottle for the reserve.
- Initiation fee: $300 (Blocks 2 - 6)/$500 (Block 1) per row, due upon signing the contract (non-refundable).
- A quarter of the amount for each vintage will be charged in January, March, June, and September of the year the wine will be shipped.
- The membership is a commitment for a minimum of 3 years (12 cases) and continues thereafter.
- The first vintage will be 2012, expected to be released fall of 2014.
To reserve your vineyard row, please call: (707) 537-3810 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Castle Estate Vineyards Map